It’s time. Address your stress. Enrollment Now Open!
Program Begins on March 25th, 2023
Let Go of Stress: How to Manage Your Mind and Shift Negative Thinking
to Positive Action
Finally, a guided program that offers personalized support to help you stress less, ease anxiety and build resilience so you can ditch the confusion, relieve overwhelm, and be the calm, clear, and present person that you really want to be.
Why This Program?
I created this program because I know what it’s like to deal with stress and anxiety without clear direction and support to get effective and lasting results.
And I also realized that the vast majority of people who cross my path (whether in my personal or business life) have chronic stress and are searching for ways to effectively manage it, just like I was.
And many, if not most, also suffer from anxiety. Just like I did.
And in my meditation studio, I noticed students who came to meditation classes at the studio left feeling much more relaxed and less fearful or worried.
But the shift was temporary.
When students returned to their daily life, they still faced the same challenges to their peace and serenity.
The feelings of stress and overwhelm reappeared because most didn’t remember or know how to effectively bring about this deeper state of calm on their own.
And while there’s a lot of online content advising on stress management, it’s hard for people who don’t specialize in this field, as I have for 10+ years, to know what’s useful, what’s too generic to be useful, and what simply isn’t useful and could actually be harmful.
So it’s a bit like water, water everywhere, but which is right to drink.
I know this from my own experience trying to figure out how to manage overwhelm and anxiety.
It took me trial and error, research, and formal training to finally put all the pieces together.
And I want to share what I learned with you to save you the time, frustration, and confusion I went through.
How This Program is Unique
Before creating this program, which is both a training and coaching program, I thought about my experience with stress and anxiety in my own life and my experience with private clients. I combined this experience with my training in the art of stress management based upon ancient wisdom and current-day neuroscience to create a very special program called Let Go of Stress: How to Manage Your Mind and Shift Negative Thinking to Positive Action.
This program is unique in that it goes beyond giving you generic tips for reducing stress or anxiety (what works for one person doesn’t always work for another person). It is the only one I know of that guides you to unlock your life from stress and anxiety using techniques and tools specific to your unique stress profile, which you’ll discover during the program. If you’ve tried unsuccessfully to reduce stress and eliminate anxiety, this approach will help you.
It’s also unique in that you will receive hands-on coaching from me to implement the practices and strategies you learn so you can realize tangible and lasting benefits.
During the 6-weeks of instruction and support, here are just 3 of the key things you’ll learn:
- How to reclaim a greater sense of calm when you feel anxious or have an overwhelming sense of dread.
- How to make small manageable changes in your lifestyle habits that will immediately begin to reduce stress and increase your resiliency (your capacity to respond to and reset in the face of stressful situations, challenges, and adversity) and which ones to prioritize.
- What are the best practices and tools for you to let go of stress and anxiety based upon your unique stress profile, and how to use them effectively.
By the end of the program, you will:
- Understand how stress works on and in your life through your energy management habits, your emotional landscape, and the specific ways anxiety is rooted in your life.
- Soften the effects of your body’s stress response and begin to rewire your brain for less stress and anxiety.
- Be more resilient and know how to continue building your resiliency.
- Know what mindset and lifestyle shifts are the best ones for you to implement first – based on your unique stress profile.
- Reduce the harmful impact stress can have on your health, relationships, work, goals, finances – and all the other ways it takes away from joy and vitality in life.
- Have your own personalized toolkit of practices and strategies to let go of stress and respond to anxiety whenever and however it shows up.
- Experience less overwhelm, more calm, and feel more confident in your ability to make choices that support your health and well-being.
Built into the program is support to apply what you learn in your daily life, along with training on how to do the recommended techniques and practices.
Your Program Guide
I’ll guide and support you to design your custom stress and anxiety management toolkit. You’ll be able to ask me questions and you’ll learn from me how to do the key practices so you can continue to build resilience and rewire your brain for greater peace, calm and clarity even after the program ends.
Gyanpriya, J.D., E-RYT-500
Inner Transformation Coach,
Meditation & Yoga Instructor
I’m Gyanpriya, the founder of Breathe Meditation and the creator of Let Go of Stress: How to Manage Your Mind and Shift Negative Thinking to Positive Action. This program is inspired by my own journey to manage my mind and let go of stress and anxiety.
I created Let go of Stress for people who are ready to reclaim their lives from stress and anxiety but have not found a solution that works for them – or have found it difficult to correctly and consistently use the tools that might work.
I know what it’s like. I used to struggle with stress and anxiety. Every day felt like a battle, and I was exhausted from trying to keep up with all the things. But eventually, I discovered tools and techniques that helped me manage my stress, and my life changed for the better. I want to share what I’ve learned with others who are going through something similar.
Through my stress management program, I offer you training, personalized coaching, and guidance to help reduce your stress, improve your mood, and regain control of your life. I believe that everyone deserves to feel calm and centered, and I’m committed to helping people get there. I’ll be right there with you through the program to support you in a safe, nonjudgmental space.
Join me and learn how to stress less, ease anxiety and build resiliency by making manageable mindset and lifestyle shifts using your personalized stress-less toolkit.
Wishing You Lasting Calm and Inner Peace,
P.S. If you know anyone who suffers from stress and/or anxiety, please share the link to this page with them.